Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back In The Hospital :(


The last post was great...this one not so much. I'm typing this on an iPod so I will be short. Last night Haddies monitor kept going off because of a high heart rate. This is common if she is mad...it will hit 200 and will set off the alarm. Last night though it was hitting 210 and she didn't seem mad. She also had wheezy breath that sounded different. So we took her to Camden Clark ER.

They run some tests and discovered a bit of phnemonia in her lungs. They started her on antibiotics. They told us they were not equipped to handle Haddie and all of her conditions. They wanted to send us back to CHOP but we plainly protested and requested to go to Akron Children's Hospital since that's where our follow up is. They agreed and an hour later I was in a helicopter with Haddie headed to Akron. Kate and her mom drove up to her moms house to spend the night.

Haddies eyes are a bit different right now too. She isn't locking on to us very well and she's looking down a lot. Kind of a sign of shunt malfunction. They are doing tests to check that out. Her heart rate has dropped into the 190s and she seems to be breathing great.

So we got another storm to sail our boat through. The good news is I'm not the captain of the boat. The better news is that I know who that Captain is. And the best news is that I know that He cares for Haddie and no storm is big to Him. Prayers are obviously appreciated. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. yall are in my thoughts hoping haddie get better soon much love marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Haddie are in my prayers ... and I love your Testimony ... God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please get well, little Haddie! You are so loved. You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete