Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One Year of Frogger Blogging

I just happened to hop online tonight and take a look at the blog. I get overwhelmed every time I see how many of you have looked at these rants and writings...over 240,000 page views! I take satisfaction not in the massive number but more so in that those numbers represent prayers to God on our behalf.

Then I scrolled down and realized it's been a year. 1 year ago I started this as a way of getting prayers and information out about our struggles. Here's the first post if you never got the chance to read it: First Post.

I just write this to tell you all that we serve an awesome God. He is loving and He is just. I realize that is easier for me to write and say considering he found it in His will to answer our prayers the way we wanted Him to. That is all the more reason for me to praise His name today. And I ask you to please pray for those who are in the situation were in a year ago today.

God is good. All the time. And we are happy to have everyday with our Haddie. Thanks for joining us on this journey!


1 comment:

  1. I've read your blog from beginning to end and I am so appreciative of it. My husband and I are going through the same situation. I 25 weeks 6 days carrying twin girls and one of them has an SCT. We are from NY but we are treating at CHOP. I went for a visit yesterday and was told the baby was starting to develop fluid around her lungs. The doctor that delivered the news was not optimistic about the situation and he made us aware that he wasn't, twice. Our babies SCT measured 9x10x13 and it has not stopped growing. We are hanging on to God, hope and prayers. Thank you so much for sharing your story and please email me at ddeje406@gmail.com. I could use some words of encouragement. Btw your baby looks absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete