Monday, May 10, 2021

8

Well I was about to make a post. But my wife said it way better than I ever could over on Facebook so I’m just going to drop her thoughts below: 

Sometimes I forget that being Haddie’s mommy was a lot of hard work. Time makes you forget the hard hospital stays, the heaviness of a body that can’t support its weight, the difficulty of not knowing how your baby girl feels- good or bad. 

Time, however, will never make me forget the joy that Haddie brought. The challenge of making the world accessible to her. The fun of trying to “annoy” her with things like butterflies on her nose.  And the miracle that everyday of her life was- even the hard ones.

Happy 8th Birthday Haddie Bug, my sweet, sweet girl. I love you forever and ever and always. Hope Pap and Jesus made the cake sweet, the party beautiful and the day perfect for you. I’m sure it was🦋❤️🥳 




No comments:

Post a Comment